Monday, August 3, 2009

Designer Crystal Antoine sets sights beyond Caribbean

http://guardian.co.tt/news/woman-magazine/2009/08/02/designer-sets-sights-beyond-caribbean

Like many young artists, Crystal Antoine gravitated toward her passions very early in life. “In secondary school, art was my thing. It was always art. Everything about art and being creative, I wanted to do it,” said Antoine.

And like many young artists, she received advice from adults who knew better. “People kept asking me, ‘What are you going to do? Art can’t pay the bills.” Antoine has proved them wrong by becoming a successful graphic designer at one of T&T’s largest advertising agencies.
read the rest of the article here at The Guardian Woman Wise on-line

1 comment:

  1. hello crystal, where are you from...i am from to venezuela, and my name is dexter antoine...my father his name is dexter antoine too...my email is dexterdeoro_1995@hotmail.com if are your to trinidad and tobago please...speack me for my email..thank you

    ReplyDelete